Sunday 13 March 2011

Latest movie fave : How to train your dragon

From the beginning of How to Train your dragon, I didn’t think I would like this movie very much. The setting isn’t what I’m usually attracted to, so I didn’t except what came next! I absolutely adore this movie. I am in love with the main character’s dragon: Toothless ♥. He reminds me of one of my cats, because he acts just the same! (He likes to get his chin scratched, he loves to roll in the grass and loves to eat fish and chase lights ^^).



The movie is super cute and the story is unexpected. I’ve loved everything about from start to finish. I could probably listen to this movie nonstop :D Have you seen this movie? What did you think about it?

I think this might very well have made it to my top 3 favourite movies of all time! I also just discovered that it was taken from the first book of a book series. MUST read! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...