Monday 11 March 2013

My Little Pony Series : Fluttershy Inspired Makeup

Since Spring is just around the corner, now is the perfect time for bright colors and pastels. I felt inspired to do something more vibrant than what I've been into recently (mostly neutrals really) so I decided to start a new series!

My brothers introduced me to MLP a few months back (they're big MLP fans) and I've watched a few episodes so far. I'ts really entertaining and cute. Anyway, I love the drawings and the colors of the ponies, so that's what inspired me to start this series :)

First up is Fluttershy, my favorite pony so far! I love her pretty pink hair and her big aqua eyes. ♥

The lovely Fluttershy

No flash

Love the lashes I chose for this look. They're nice and fluttery. Perfect for Fluttershy right?

With flash. I think you can see the colors better with the flash.

I tried replicating the butterfly marks she has. Turned out to be more difficult than I anticipated :P


Products used :

Base
  • UDPP
  • NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk
  • NYX Eyeliner Pencil - White

Eyeshadow
  • All eyeshadows are from the BH 120 Palette (1st Edition)

Liner & Lashes
  • Ardell 102 Wispies
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • Wet'n Wild Gel Liner - Black
  • Milani Liquif'eye Eyeliner Pencil - Black


That's all for today. Did you guys enjoy this look? Any fans of MLP? Let me know in the comments :) I'd love to know which your favorite ponies are! ♥

Check out other My Little Pony Looks : Rainbow DashTwilight SparkleRarityPinkie PieSweetie BelleSpike Applejack, Scootaloo, princess Celestia and Nightmare Moon

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...