Wednesday 16 March 2011

My favourite necklaces

I love to accessorise with necklaces! I thought I’d show you my favourite styles lately.


This picture shows the length of the necklaces in comparison to one another




From left to right : Forever 21, Forever 21, Swaroski, Shana Logic, Forever 21, Forever 21


From what you can tell, I love Forever 21 jewlery! Their pieces are cute, fashionable and incredibly cheap!


1) This is a super long gold nautical themed charm necklace. I love the sea shell and anchor charms on it, it’s really cute with a tunic or a dress ♥ There is one issue with this necklace though, it’s really noisy because the charms keeps hitting one another. I can’t really wear this to school, it would drive everyone crazy!

2) This one is another nautical inspired necklace. It’s a cute silver anchor with rhinestones. It matches pretty much everything and looks super stylish with its long chain.

3) I got this as a present from a good friend a couple years back. The charm actually came on a rope instead of this silver chain, but I prefer it this way. It’s dainty and sparkly and really feminine, I like to wear when I want something understated and discreet.

4) This is from an indie online store which I absolutely love! Everything they sell is really creative and original and mostly, so cute ♥ The necklace consists of a cloud and rainbow made out of plastic on a thin, medium length metallic chain. It’s really colourful and makes me happy =D I definitely recommend you check this site out, I’ve also gotten a pocket mirror and a cute writing pad from them and I’m super happy with my purchase!

5) This is a 3D, filigram heart with rhinestones on a pretty long metallic chain. It's probably one of my favorites! There is nothing about it that I don't love ♥

6) This is a double chained silver key necklace from Forever 21. There’s something about key necklaces that I find so adorable!

These are the necklaces I wear the most, what are your favourite pieces? Where do you purchase your costume jewlery?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...