Thursday 31 March 2011

University update!

So, this is a little bit more personnal!

I keep saying that I'm student, but I'm on a 8 months break from school. Here in Montreal, after high school, we have to attend CEGEP before being able to attend university (most programs anyway). I've been trying to get my grades high enough to get into pharmacy, but since the program's classes are only given during fall and I finished in the winter, I have no choice but to take a break and wait until september to start.

Of course, since pharmacy is a pretty difficult program to get into, I can't be sure that I will be able to get in this fall, but I'm hopeful, since I've been working very hard in Cegep.

Anyway, the way it works is that you have to get accepted to a preliminary personality test, then if you pass, you can get in. There is no way to prepare yourself to the test really, but if you're academics are good enough, they will invite you to try and do it. It's basically the first step to getting in.

Recently, I got two letters, from the two universities I applied that invited me to the test! I'm so HAPPY! It's really amazing!

Now, I will hopefully pass the test and be accepted! Wish me luck! The test is in about 2 weeks =D

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...