Here are the products I loved this month ♥
1. Jean-Paul Gaultier Classique EDP, my all time favorite fragrance. It's sweet, but also spicy and not too overpowering, love!
2. Hard Candy Glow All the Way pink highlighter, its gives me a pretty glow.
3. St-Yves apricot scrub with salicylic acid, makes my face super soft and helps control zits.
4. Chi Silk infusion, I use this on my hair every single time I wash it. It leaves my hair soft and manageable, I don't know what I would do without it!
5. N.Y.C Eye Makeup remover, this product is cheap and efficient. It doesn't smear the makeup while removing it and doesn't leave my eyelids oily. The bottle is tiny though, this is already my 3rd repurchase!
6.Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail color in Disco Ball and Pacific Blue, I've been wearing these two polishes like crazy all month! I love to layer Disco Ball over pretty much everything.
7. Eco Tools Blush brush, the softest brush I own! I use it for all my powder face products ♥
8. Dream Matte Mousse foundation, I use this mainly on my cheeks and under my eyes. It covers my dark circles and redness pretty well while leaving my skin silky feeling.
9. Eyelash curler, I just started using this recently. I have always been weirded out by the prospect of using a metal tool on my lashes, but it makes such a difference!
10. Buffing block, when I paint my nails often, after a while, my nails become ridged and applying more polish over it just makes the uneven texture stand out even more! I use this to buff and even my nails and make them nice and shiny again.
11. Hard Candy Plumping gloss, I like the consistency of this gloss and the looks it gives my lips. The smell and tingling sensation are nice too.
12. L'oréal True match concealer, I don't use this to conceal very often. I find the formula to be too thick and drying for my skin. Under my eyes, it looks cakey and fake, so I had stopped using it until this month. My Urban Decay primer potion dried out on me (T_T) so I had to find a subtitute because I cannot afford to pay another 22$ for a new tube. I tried using concealer instead and I'm quite pleased with the results!
13. L'oréal Voluminous mascara, my eyelashes almost look fake with this mascara on. Enough said!
14. Rimmel blusher in Pink Sugar, pretty subtle pink color that works great for everyday. It has a bit of shimmer in it and gives me an instant glow when I apply it. I've made a big dent in it XD