Thursday 3 March 2011

30 questions TAG

I wasn’t personally tagged for this, but anyone can do it right? =p I love watching/reading tag so I thought I’d have some fun and do one myself!

One of my cats, just because a post without any pictures is boring!


1. Do you have any pets? Yes, I have three cats ♥

2. What colour top are you wearing? White tanktop

3. Name 3 things that are physically close to you. Hand moisturizer, tea pot and Hp 6 book

4. What's the weather like right now? It’s super sunny but it’s quite cold (-13 degres celcius, brrrr)

5. Do you drive? If so have you crashed? Don’t drive yet =) Hope I’ll never crash!

6. What time did you wake up this morning? 10 am

7. When was the last time you showered? Last night

8. What was the last movie you saw? The clash of the titans

9. What does your last text message say? Nothing, I don’t really text =p

10. What's your ringtone? It’s silent, I prefer to leave it on vibrate.

11. Have you ever been to a different country? Yes and I cannot wait to travel again! ♥

12. Do you like sushi? It’s my all time favourite =D I could eat it everyday!

13. Where do you buy your groceries from? Metro, mostly.

14. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster? no

15. How many siblings do you have? I have two brothers.

16. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? Desktop and I’ll get a laptop soon for university.

17. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 22

18. How did your parents pick your name? ummm, my dad thought it was a nice name.

19. Do you wear contacts or glasses? I wear glasses in class and to watch tv ^^

20. Do you colour your hair? I haven’t in four years! Last time was a total disaster (I colored it a very dark brown, almost black and I'm super fair, it looked horrible and took forever to grow out =S)

21. Tell me something you are planning to do today. Watch season 2 of Lost

22. When was the last time you cried? I can’t remember, a long time ago.

23. What is your perfect pizza topping? Pepperoni, bacon and sausage.

25. Who is your favourite comedian? Don’t have one

26. What is your favourite radio station? I don’t listen to the radio =p

27. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or chesseburgers? Cheeseburgers, definitely!

28. Have you ever had an all-nighter? Yep, it doesn’t happen very often though! I need my sleep.

29. What is your eye colour? Dark green

30. Can you taste the difference between pepsi and coke? Of course =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...