Monday 4 March 2013

Beauty Haul : Neutrogena, Hard Candy, OPI, Maybelline, Revlon, Macadamia and more!

Hey there! I've got a haul for you all today yay! (that rimed :p). We went to Montreal for a few days  this week and I went shopping a little bit there so I thought I would show you all what I got. There's a little bit of everything in there since I went to Winners, Dollorama, the drugstore and Walmart.

4 OPI mini polishes (the Mariah Carey collection I believe),  Revlon polish (can't find the color name :S), Babylips in grape (my favourite so far!), Maybelline Color Tatoo in Bad to the Bronze, Hard Candy Bronzer in Tiki and Maybelline The Rocket mascara

New arm candy :D

A new Batiste dry shampoo (seems like a new formula for added volume, seems interesting), Neutrogena Makeup Remover (I've had this before and I like it), Macadamia Deep Repair Mask, a teasing comb and Cosmetic Cotton Swabs,

Cute Hello Kitty plushie because I couldn't help myself :P
I'm pretty excited about all of the products I've got recently so far. Let me know if you'd be interested in a full review of any of these products I'd be happy to do that! I hope you all have a wonderful week ♥

2 comments:

  1. The Hello Kitty plushie is so adorable and I really like the dark blue polishes. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. The plushie is super soft too :) I can't believe it was so cheap!

    The blue polish looks great but it has a gritty texture which I didn't expect :|

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...