Saturday 23 March 2013

My Little Pony Series : Pinkie Pie Inspired Makeup

My MLP series is back today with Pinkie Pie! She's energetic, positive always ready to party or make practical jokes. She represents laughter in the show.

Pinkie Pie! ♥

I felt like doing something a little different with this one, so I represented her curly mane in the crease.

A splash of blue in the inner corners for Pinkie Pie's pretty blue eyes.


 Products used :

Base

  • UDPP
  • NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk

Eyeshadow
  • BH 120 Palette (1st Edition)
  • Inglot Pink Eyeshadow (don't know the name)

Liner & Lashes
  • Ardell 102 Demi lashes
  • Maybelline One by One Mascara
  • Wet'n Wild Gel Liner - Black
  • NYX Eyeliner pencil in white

The crease art, and outline took ages to make, but I'm quite happy with the results. Definitely not a wearable look, but it was a lot of fun to make! Hope you enjoyed this segment of the My Little Pony Series! ♥ Next up is AppleJack and then I might consider doing Nightmare moon, Spike, etc. Tell me what you think :)

Check out other My Little Pony Looks : Rainbow DashTwilight SparkleFluttershyRarity, Sweetie BelleSpike Applejack, Scootaloo, princess Celestia and Nightmare Moon

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...