Sunday 3 March 2013

Second Blogging Award : The Liebster Award




Back in October, Champagne Star from Femme Noblesse Oblige tagged me for the Liebster Award (yes, you read that right, in october, shame on me).  First, thanks for tagging me and sorry for how long it took me to do this. Since I took a little break from blogging during the winter, I kind of forgot to make it. :(

The guidelines for this Award are the following :  you have to state 11 facts about yourself, answer 11 questions, tag 11 other bloggers and create 11 new questions for them to answer.


 11 Facts about Luhivy
1. I'm going to go with Champagne Star on this one, I love Hello Kitty.
2. I often try to recreate my favourite asian restaurant treats like Bubble tea, Banh Xeo, Pad Thai, etc.
3. I cannot stand raw tomatoes even though I love dried tomatoes, tomato sauce and ketchup.
4. I'd like to learn how to sew my own clothes.
5. I love anything with lace or pom-poms on it.
6. I've started playing Guild Wars 2 recently and so far I really like it.
7. I really want to visit Japan in the spring to see flowering cherry blossoms.
8. My favourite season is Fall and my favourite holiday is Christmas.
9. I'm a middle child.
10. My favourite book is Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden.
11. My lips are constantly chapped even during the summertime.
12. Bonus : You might know this already if you checked out my About me page. My real name is Lolita. I'm not kidding! People usually think it's a nickname I go by. Nope! It's my actual name. I've never met anyone with the same name as me either lol.

My Questions
1. If you could be any video game character, who would you be?
Probably Tifa from Final Fantasy VII, not sure why I just always liked her.

2. Have you ever been alone in a crowded room?
Yep. I've always been the shy-type so if I don't know anyone well enough I'll just end up alone in a corner or something. Not sure if I'm supposed to read any deeper meaning into the question. :p

3. What is the perfect shade of dark blue?
Cobalt, does that count as dark blue?

4. If you could marry any person from the past, who would it be, and why?
I wouldn't, I'm engaged to someone from the present already :)

5. If you could have three wishes, what would they be?
- To be able to eat anything I want and never gain weight (LOL, I love to eat don't judge me :P)
- To be able to teleport anywhere anytime. That way I could travel the world in seconds (I hate flying)
- To be sure that the boyfriend is healthy, safe and happy until a ripe old age :) (excuse my cheesiness)

6. If you could escape reality, where would you go?
Japan

7. What is the worse movie you have ever seen?
Probably Napoleon Dynamite.

8. What fairy tale/magical creature are you?
An elf all the way :D

9. Who would you say is your fashion twin?
Twin? Nobody. I'm probably the least stylish person you'll ever meet. I love Lauren Conrad's style though.

10. Boxers of briefs?
Boxers

11. Do you ever take the tags off of your mattress?
I've never actually bought a mattress for myself so I've never had the chance. I'm going to be buying a new one soon so I'll let you know :P

Your Questions
1. What is your favourite fruit?
2. What litterature genre do you like best?
3. What are 3 of your travel essentials?
4. If you had to choose between going to France or Italy, where would you go?
5. What is your idea of the ideal night in?
6. What is your current desktop background?
7. What are your favourite things to put on a sandwich?
8. What is your current favourite song?
9. What is one thing that you would like to learn in the future?
10. Favourite dessert?
11. Do you have any pets?

Tag, You're It <3
Chanel
Celina
Noor
Kimi
Syara
Leigh
Rachel
Dita 
Laura
Browning
Chloe

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for nominating me, here's my post!

    http://geishababy.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-liebster-blogging-award.html

    And also Lolita is such a cool name! I watched that film only a couple of days ago, ha ha! It was sweet and sad...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...