Thursday, 14 March 2013

My Little Pony Series : Rarity Inspired Makeup

Welcome back to the third part of my MLP Series : Rarity, the beauty princess. ♥ Rarity is precious and her mane is always perfectly curled. She even has diamond markings to match her personality. Love her :)

Rarity is gorgeous ♥

Aren't those lashes pretty? I thought they'd be perfect for the precious Rarity!


Products used :

Base
  • UDPP
  • NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk

Eyeshadow
  • BH 120 Palette (1st Edition) : the lid colors and the lower lashline colors
  • NYX 10 color Eye Shadow Palette in Velvet Rope for the crease
  • Wet n Wild Petal Pusher Eye Shadow Palette for the brow bone highlight
  • Sephora Single Eye Shadow in Aspen Summit for the inner corner

Liner & Lashes
  • Ardell 107 lashes
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • Wet'n Wild Gel Liner - Black
  • Milani Liquif'eye Eyeliner Pencil - Black

I hoped you enjoyed this Rarity look! Next up will most likely be Rainbow Dash, which I'm really pumped about! :D I have a few ideas to incorporate heir rainbow colors ♥ *wheee*

Check out other My Little Pony Looks : Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Sweetie Belle, Spike Applejack, Scootaloo, princess Celestia and Nightmare Moon

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...