Saturday 30 March 2013

2013 Beauty Wishlist : Drugstore & High End


Just because I feel like it, I'm posting this beauty wishlist of the current items I'm lusting over. Let me know if you have tried any of these and what you think of them! ♥



---


Wet' n Wild
WnW princess bronzer
WnW pearlescent pink Blush

Almay
Almay Get up and Grow Mascara

L'Oréal
Magic Lumi Foundation
Magic Lumi Concealer

Collection 2000
Concealer

Sleek
Eye Shadow Palettes
Blushes
Contour kit

Bourgeois
Healthy mix foundation

Sigma
Full brush set

Perfume
Katty Perry - Meow
Juicy Couture - Viva la Juicy
Hello Kitty

China Glaze Nail Polishes

Tarte 
Amazonian Clay Blushes

LORAC
PRO Palette

Soap & Glory
Righteous Butter

Benefit
Erase Paste
Bo-ing Concealer

Urban Decay 
Naked 2 Palette

The Balm 
Balm Jovi Rockstar Palette
Mary Lou Manizer Highlighter
Hot Mama Blush

Too faced
Natural Eye Shadow Collection
Natural at Night Shadow Collection
Smokey Eye Shadow Collection
Shadow Insurance

NYX (pretty much anything by NYX)
Caviar and Bubbles Shadow Palette

Stila 
All Over Shimmer Duo

Others
Z palette
Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask


Fyrinnae 
Callipygian, Enchanting Otters, Otherworld ,Sleepy Hollow, Wicked, Hypercool, Herbivore, Mephisto, Freya, Purgatory, Pumpkin fire, Shinigami, Soceress, Leshii, Immortality,
Pixy Epoxy

Darling Girl
Loose shadows (too many to list them all!)

---


So my list is pretty long I guess :P Thankfully most of it is Drugstore/inexpensive! Let me know what items are on your beauty wishlist for 2013! :)

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...