Wednesday 13 March 2013

My Little Pony Series : Twilight Sparkle Inspired Makeup

Hey everyone! I'm back with the second installment of my new makeup series : My Little Pony! Today I've chose to get inspired by the series leading character : Twilight Sparkle. ♥

The brainy Twilight Sparkle :D

I think the colors turned out nicely on this one!

The crease color is inspired by Twilight Sparkle's hair. The pink and purple on the lid are supposed to represent the streaks of color in her hair and the bottom lashline represents the color of her body.

I tried drawing on her markings like I did with Fluttershy, but it was such a fail that I just gave up XD



Products used :

Base

  • UDPP
  • NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk
  • NYX  Jumbo Pencil - Black Bean
  • NYX Jumbo Pencil - Oyster




Eyeshadow

  • BH 120 Palette (1st Edition) : the lid colors and the lower lashline colors
  • NYX 10 color Eye Shadow Palette in Velvet Rope for the crease

Liner & Lashes
  • NYX 109 Rebel lashes
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • Wet'n Wild Gel Liner - Black
  • Milani Liquif'eye Eyeliner Pencil - Black


Which pony inspired look would you like to see next? I was thinking maybe Rarity? I think I have the perfect pair of lashes for her look and I'm super excited to try them out. What do you think? Let me know in the comments! ♥

Check out other My Little Pony Looks : Rainbow DashFluttershyRarityPinkie PieSweetie BelleSpike Applejack, Scootaloo, princess Celestia and Nightmare Moon

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...