Saturday 16 March 2013

St-Patrick's Day Inspired Makeup

Hello everyone! I'm back with another makeup look :D

This time, it's inspired by St-Patrick's Day which is tomorrow! I think I'll be making green beer to celebrate the holiday this year! I'd love to wear something green also, but quite frankly I don't think I own any :P

Anyway, I'm not Irish or anything, but I love any reason to celebrate, so here's a festive look for the holiday! ♥


When I think of St-Patty's day, I think of clovers, Leprechauns and the pot of gold so that's pretty much the colors I went for :)

No lashes for this look because I got lazy. Kind of wish I had stuck some on though, my lashes kind of look sad  just like that. The Clump Crusher mascara really does a good job of making them look dark and full though :)


Really happy of how this look turned out. It was one of my first time playing with glitter. Now I want more!

Products used :

Base

  • UDPP
  • NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk

Eyeshadow
  • BH 120 Palette (1st Edition) : Lid color and transition color
  • Wet n Wild trio in I'm Getting Sunburned : Lower lash line
  • Wet n Wild trio in Cool as a Cucumber : Outer corner

Liner & Lashes
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • Wet'n Wild Gel Liner - Black
  • Milani Liquif'eye Eyeliner Pencil - Black
  • Stila Smudge Stick - Koi
  • Lise Watier Gold Glitter Liner

I wish you all a happy St-Patrick's day tomorrow! Have fun and be safe if you celebrate! I know here in Quebec, many people take it as an opportunity to get drunk and party which can get a little crazy sometimes! See you all soon in my next blog post and remember to leave me a comment if you enjoyed this look! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...