Monday 25 March 2013

I ♥ Spring Tag

Hey everyone! Spring is just around the corner now (not quite yet for Quebec city though since we had a big snow storm yesterday, bummer) and the temperature is rising. Soon, there will be flowers in bloom and the days will get longer. :) It's super exciting!

In honor of the upcoming season, I decided I would answer missglamorazzi's I ♥ Spring Tag!


The Questions

1. Favorite spring nail polish?

Strawberry Electric by Revlon




2. What is your must-have lip color this spring?

Maybelline Babylips in Grape. Basically it's a sheer berry color.

3. Show us your favorite spring dress!

Don't have one :| I don't really wear dresses on a day to day basis. Besides, it's too cold for dresses around here during the spring anyway.

4. What's your favorite flower?

Hydrangeas :) Especially the blue kind. So pretty :) I also really enjoy the smell of lilac.



5. Favorite spring scarf/accessory?

Loads of arm candy :) I've been waiting all winter to bust them out again since I don't really like to wear them when I'm wearing long sleeves.


My ever growing bracelet stash :)

6. What spring trend(s) are you most excited about this year? (Makeup, fashion or both!)

Beading on clothes and florals.

7. Favorite spring candle?

Cranberry Pear Bellini by Bath & Body Works




8. Favorite body spray/perfume for spring?

Same as for the rest of the year : Jean Paul Gaultier Classique. It smells like vanilla and spices and it's not too strong, it's great any season in my opinion.

9. What is spring like where you live?

It starts quite late. Often around mid-april. It's not very hot  (maybe 10-15 degrees celcius?). The trees start burgeoning again and the snow melts little by little.

10. What's your favorite thing about spring?  

Bright colors, pastels, lace and florals.

11. Are you a spring cleaner?

Not really, but I'd like to be :P

12. Any plans for spring break or an upcoming vacation?

Spring break is already over for me and I didn't do much. I did a lot of blogging. No vacations planned so far for this summer either.

I tag everyone to do it! It's a lot of fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...