Thursday 21 March 2013

Easy Nail Art : Ombré Nails

I haven't done a nail art post in a while on here! Lately I've been obsessed with gradient/ombré nails. I've been making a few variations of them. They're super easy to make, even a nail art newbie like myself can make them look nice!

Here's a few of my creations (excuse the bad image quality on some of these, I've taken some of them with my phone)

First gradient. Looked better in real life.

Pretty purple gradient. This one also looked better in the flesh. My middle finger is kind of messed up though.


Loved these. They would be perfect for Valentine's day.

My nails for Vegas. Sparkly! ♥

My latest gradient :) Reminds me of a sunset.
I could do a tutorial for these if anyone was interested. Let me know in the comments and I'd be happy to make one. (might make one anyway, even if no one asks :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...