Saturday 23 March 2013

My Little Pony Series : AppleJack Inspired Makeup

Today for this installment of my MLP Series, I present : AppleJack! I love AppleJack because she is courageous, determined and confident. She's really cute with her apple cutie marks and her big green eyes. I kind of had a hard time with the color scheme on this one though. Initially I wasn't sure how to incorporate her colors into a makeup. Suprinsingly, I think it works and it looks pretty nice after all. What do you think?


I love that Applejack has pony tails, it's really cute :)

I went for green under the eyes because AppleJack has the prettiest green eyes.

I'm really happy with the apple cutie marks, I think they came out nice!

Close up of the lashes. I'm in love with these :)

It's not that obvious but I did incorporate the brown from her hat into the look. It's in the outer corner, a little bit in the crease and on the outer lower lashline


 Products used :

Base


  • UDPP
  • NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk

Eyeshadow

  • BH 120 Palette (1st Edition) 
  • Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette

Liner & Lashes
  • NYX 109 Rebel lashes
  • Maybelline One by One Mascara
  • Wet'n Wild Gel Liner - Black
  • Milani Liquif'eye Eyeliner Pencil - Black
  • NYX Eyeliner pencil in white

Check out other My Little Pony Looks : Rainbow DashTwilight SparkleFluttershyRarityPinkie PieSweetie BelleSpike, Scootaloo, princess Celestia and Nightmare Moon

Don't forget to comment and follow my blog if you enjoyed this! Suggestions? Let me know in the comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...