Sunday 17 March 2013

My Little Pony Series : Rainbow Dash Inspired Makeup

Today, I'm doing the fourth installment of my My Little Pony Makeup inspired series! I present : Rainbow Dash, the fastest flying pony around. She's playful and has tons of energy. I just love her rainbow mane  ♥

The fierce Rainbow Dash

I had sooo many issues making the cutie mark for Rainbow Dash. I think it came out alright in the end, but I'm so bad at drawing with liner -_-

I felt like making it different so I did the rainbow in the crease instead of on the lid. The lid color represents her body color and the pink on the lower lashline is supposed to look like her eye color.

This one was a lot of fun to make :D
 Products used :

Base

  • UDPP
  • NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk



Eyeshadow

  • BH 120 Palette (1st Edition) : Every color, but the yellow and the transition color.
  • Inglot Yellow Eyeshadow (don't know the name)
  • Stila In the Lights Palette - Bliss for the transition color

Liner & Lashes
  • NYX 109 Rebel lashes
  • Maybelline One by One Mascara
  • Wet'n Wild Gel Liner - Black
  • Milani Liquif'eye Eyeliner Pencil - Black
  • NYX Eyeliner pencil in white

This look was really fun to make! It was my first time trying to make a rainbow in the crease and I'm pleased about how it turned out. :) I'm only left with Pinky Pie and Apple Jack, which one should I do next? Let me know in the comments ♥

Check out other My Little Pony Looks : Twilight SparkleFluttershyRarityPinkie PieSweetie BelleSpike Applejack, Scootaloo, princess Celestia and Nightmare Moon

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...