Sunday 30 March 2014

Spring Turquoise and Blue Eye Makeup

Here comes another look inspired by Spring! It's been a while since I've done a sea/water inspired look so I thought I would give it a go. I just love the combination or the Chartreuse green with turquoise and blue, so pretty! The eyeliner turned out a bit wonky (my Elf liner ran out :( I had to change liner midway), but I still really enjoy this look!



Products used :

Base
  • UDPP
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk

Eyeshadow & Brows
  • BH 120 Palette (1st Edition)
  • Inglot Shadows in chartreuse green and turquoise (don't have the names, sorry)
  • Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette (Highlight)
  • Maybelline Define-a-Brow in Dark Blonde

Liner & Lashes
  • Ardell 120 Demi Lashes
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • Rimmel Eye Khol in Nude
  • E.l.f. Liquid Liner in Black

---

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...