Saturday 8 March 2014

Disney Villains Series : Jafar Inspired Makeup

Hey everyone! Today I'm sharing a makeup look inspired by a Disney Villain! This time I was inspired by Jafar from Aladdin, one of my all time favorite Disney movies! I love how it turned out! Let me know what you think of this one in the comments! Keep scrolling for a list of products I used to create this look! Also check out my other Disney inspired makeup looks! Links at the bottom of this post :)




Products used :

Base
  • UDPP
  • NYX Lip Liner in Red
  • Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Cream Glitter Palette

Eyeshadow & Brows
  • BH 120 Palette (1st Edition)
  • Wet n Wild Petal Pusher Palette
  • Inglot Eyeshadow in Gold and Burgundy
  • Stila in the Lights Palette
  • The Balm Nude Tude Palette (Black)
  • Wet n Wild Palette in No Neutral Ground (Brow)
  • Milani Brow Fix in Light

Liner & Lashes
  • Red Cherry 119 Lashes
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Pervesion
  • L'OrĂ©al Infallible Lacquer Liner in Black
  • Annabelle Red Glitter Liner
  • E.l.f. Liquid Liner in Black
---


That's it for this Disney Villain Look! I hope you all enjoyed this! It was super fun to create :)

Disney Series Recap

Princesses : Snow White, Pocahontas, Mulan, Cinderella, Little Mermaid, Jasmine

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

4 comments:

  1. Looks absolutely amazing!! Are you a make up artist?
    Love the pigmentation of the Inglot eyeshadows, I definitely got to take a look at them closer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you think so! I'm not a makeup artist, but it's a real compliment that you think I could be thank you ♥ You should definitely try the Inglot shadows they are amazing\

      Delete
  2. Wait, what?? You're not a MUA??? You are so unbelievably good at makeup, though!! I love this Jafar look, I never thought red shadow could be so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. red eyeshadow can be a bit daunting, but if you do it well it's really dramatic and beautiful! I'm glad you like the look ♥

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...