Friday 28 March 2014

Spring Pastel Rainbow Eye Makeup

While Spring is now quite here yet for us in Quebec (it's -11 degrees celcius as I'm writing this), the days have been becoming longer lately, which is a clear sign that warmer weather is in the making. In the Spring time, I always go back to my pastels and colorful shades. Thinking of warm weather inspired me to do a rainbow pastel eye look for you all! Hope you enjoy!



Products used :

Base
  • UDPP
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk

Eyeshadow & Brows
  • BH 120 Palette (1st Edition)
  • Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette (Highlight)
  • Milani Brow Fix in Light

Liner & Lashes
  • Ardell Demi Wispies Lashes
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
  • E.l.f. Liquid Liner in Black
---

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...