Sunday 16 March 2014

10 Things I love About Spring


1) Longer days, meaning you can spend an evening out and it's still light outside
2) Eating on terrasses
3) Flowers in Bloom - Lilacs are my favorites ♥

4) Weather getting warmer - No need for heavy coat and boots anymore!

5) The feminine fashion - Pastels, florals and lace are my favorites.

6) Birds chirping in the morning - They all migrate south during the winter so I'm always glad to hear them sing once Spring rolls around and they come back.

7) Being able to enjoy walks outside again - Because who wants to go out when it's -20 outside?

8) Motivation to be healthy again - Winter is just unmotivating both in terms of exercise and diet.

9) No more heating - Meaning it's going to be less dry in the apartment and my electricity bill will be much more acceptable, yay!

10) No more snow :D 

11) BONUS : Roadtrips! - I'm going to be road tripping to Toronto for the weekend very soon. Cannot wait to blast music in the car with all the windows rolled down. It's going to be great ♥

Those are the 10 11 things I love about Spring. What are your favorite things about this season? Let me know in the comments! Also, don't forget to check out my Pinterest Spring board!

---
Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...