Wednesday 26 March 2014

Navy Blue Eye with a Pop of Burgundy

I've been feeling like doing a navy smokey eye for a bit now. I did one way back in the day and I had really loved the results. I thought it would be nice to do it again now that I have a better set up. I didn't want to recreate my old look exactly, so I decided to put a twist on it and add a pop of burgundy to the center of the lid. I'm really quite happy with how it looks and I think it would be perfect for a night out!




Products used :

Base
  • UDPP
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean

Eyeshadow & Brows
  • Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette (Brow bone and crease colors)
  • Barbie Loves Stila Palette (Navy Blue and Black)
  • Darling Girl Cosmetics Loose Shadow in London Calling
  • Maybelline Define-a-Brow in Dark Blonde

Liner & Lashes
  • Ardell 120 Demi Wispies
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • Milani Liquif'eye Eyeliner Pencil - Black
  • E.l.f. Liquid Liner in Black
---

That's it for this look, hope you all enjoyed it! Let me know in the comments what posts you would like to see next! 

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

2 comments:

  1. I love this look so much!! Do you ever post step by step tutorials? I'm just starting to finally get good at eye looks and would love to try to recreate some of your looks. You're so crazy talented!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't do them often, but I can make them more if you'd be interested! and thank you so much ♥ that's really sweet of you to say!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...