Monday 24 March 2014

Disney Villains Series : Cheshire Cat Inspired Makeup

Hey all! Today I'm back with another makeup look inspired by a Disney Villain! Today I chose to create a look for the Cheshire cat! I went bright, strippy and bold with this one and although it looks a little circus-ey, I think it's a super fun and playful look, just like the Cheshire cat. I'm really enjoying this series so far, it's a lot of fun to make! I'm also thinking of starting a new Pokemon series soon as well. Let me know which ones you would like to see do!



Products used :

Base
  • UDPP
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk

Eyeshadow & Brows
  • BH 120 Palette (1st Edition)
  • Maybelline Define-a-Brow in Dark Blonde
  • Darling Girl Cosmetics Loose shadow in Alright Ma
  • Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette

Liner & Lashes
  • Ardell 120 Demi Lashes
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
  • E.l.f. Liquid Liner in Black
  • L.A.Colors Grafix Eyeliner in Purple
---

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

2 comments:

  1. Ah, this is brilliant! I have such a weakness for eye makeup. Love the "Disney Villain" idea.

    ~Stephanie
    http://theforbiddenme.blogspot.com/
    http://reasonexrhyme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ty :D Glad you like it! I'll be making more in the future ♥

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...