Thursday 3 April 2014

Pokemon Series : Pikachu Inspired Makeup Look

Hey all! Today I'm really excited to introduce a new series for you all : Pokemon! I'm soooo happy to be doing this you have no idea. Pokemon is really an endless source inspiration so get ready for a bunch of colorful makeup looks. Today I'm starting out with a classic and one of my favorite Pokemon ever : Pikachu! ♥



Products used :

Base
  • UDPP
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean

Eyeshadow & Brows
  • BH 120 Palette (1st Edition)
  • Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
  • Inglot Yellow Eyeshadow

Liner & Lashes
  • Ardell 120 Demi Lashes
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • Milani Liquif'eye Eyeliner Pencil - Black
  • E.l.f. Liquid Liner in Black

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...