Saturday 8 March 2014

Tag : 40 Beauty Questions

Hey all! I'm still supposed to be studying and I'm fresh out of posts to share so I'm going for quick posts until I have time to make some more! This is a 40 beauty questions tag. How you all enjoy it!
---

1- How many times do you wash your face daily? - Most of the time just once.
2 - What skin type do you have? - My skin is a little confusing. Most of the time I have combination dry skin, but sometimes it gets randomly oily for a few weeks.
3 - What is your current facial wash? - I use the L'Oréal Go 360 Clean Face Wash.
4 - Do you exfoliate? - Yes, but not very often because I'm super lazy.
5 - What brand do you use? - I never used any other brand than the St-Yves apricot scrub.
6 - What moisturiser do you use? - I change it up. Right now I use Neutrogena Oil-Free.
7 - Do you have freckles? - If I get tan I have a few on my nose and cheeks.
8 - Do you use eye cream? - Yes, the skin around my eyes tends to be dry.
9 - Do you or did you have acne prone skin? -Yes, but it's gotten a lot better recently.
10 - Did you ever use ProActiv? - Nope, my skin was never bad enough for me to need it.
11 - What foundation do you use?My current favorites are Rimmel Wake me Up foundation, CoverGirl Stay Fabulous foundation and Maybelline Fit Me foundation.
12 - How about concealer?I just started using MAC Pro Longwear. I also love the Garnier Roll-on concealer and Maybelline Mineral Power at the moment.
13 - Do you know your undertone colour? - Yes, I'm quite sure my undertone is pink.
14 - What do you think of fake eyelashes? - Love them for dramatic looks. Don't really wear them out of the house though.
15 - Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months? - Yes, but I'm really bad at it. I always have too many mascaras at once.
16 - What brand of mascara do you use? - The only one I like right now is the CoverGirl Clump Crusher.
17 - Sephora or Mac? - I don't really own much from MAC, so Sephora for me.
18 - Do you have a MAC Pro-Card? - I don't have one, wouldn't have a use for it.
19 - What make-up tools do you use in make-up application? - I love Eco Tools, Real Techniques and the Quo Blending Sponge.
20 - Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? - Yes, I use UDPP all the time.
21 - For the face?like the L'Oréal Magic Lumi Primer. I'd like to try the Maybelline Babyskin also.
22 - What is your favourite eye shadow? (Colour or Shade) - That's an impossible question, especially since eyeshadow is my favorite makeup item. I really like shimmery champagne shades.
23 - Do you use pencil or liquid eye-liner?- Liquid or gel on my upper lashline and pencil on the waterline.
24 - How often do you poke your eyes with an eye liner pencil? - Rarely, I'm more prone to poking my eye with mascara wands for some reason.
25 - What do you think of pigment eye shadows? - I love them even though they're messy as hell.
26 - Do you use mineral make-up? - Not really, not that I would mind trying it.
27 - What is your favourite lipstick? - I like B52 by NYX and the Revlon Balm Stain in Honey.
28 - How about lip gloss? - NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss in Beige and Estée Lauder lipgloss in Blush.
29 - What is your favourite blush? - Not sure... I just got Orgasm by Nars which I feel like I will love, but haven't had enough time to play with it yet.
30 - Do you buy make-up on e-bay? - No, I'd be afraid of getting fakes/used products. I like amazon though.
31 - Do you like drug store make-up? - Yes, most of my collection is from the drugstore.
32 - Do you go to CCO's? (Cosmetic Company Outlets) -Don't think there are any of those where I live. At least not that I'm aware of.
33 - Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? - Not really, I'm happy teaching myself how to do it. It's not like I want to be a makeup artist anyway.
34 - Are you clumsy in putting on make-up? - I used to be, but not anymore. I'm still struggling with liner though. 
35 - Name a make-up crime that you hate? - Over the top bronzer that makes your skin look dirty or overdone contouring that looks fake.
36 - Do you like colourful shades of make-up (lipstick, eye shadow) or neutral tones? - Both, I do tons of colorful looks for the blog and I adore it, but for everyday I stick to neutral makeup.
37 - Which celebrity always has great make-up? - Hilary Duff and Jennifer Lopez. I also really like Kim Kardashian's makeup although I sometimes feel like it's a bit over the top.
38 - If you could leave the house with just ONE Make-up item, what would you use? - I think it would be either foundation/concealer or mascara depending on how my skin looks that day.
39 - Could you ever leave the house without any make-up on? - I do most of the time. I don't feel like makeup is necessary, but I do enjoy it.
40 - Do you think you look good even without any make-up on? - Sure, some mornings I feel like I look a bit tired without it, but overall I like my regular bare face :)
41 - In your opinion, what is the BEST make-up line? - Cannot decide, different brands excel in different products in my opinion.
42 - What do you think of Make-up? - It's fun to play with. Not necessary by any means (at least in my opinion), but it's great to experiment with new looks. For me, it's almost like art, like painting a canvas (quite cliché I know, but that's really how I feel about it!). 

---

That's it! Hope you enjoyed this tag :D I tag you all to do it also!

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...