- Baby wipes : Great for cleaning up swatches, hands and brushes. Much cheaper than using makeup wipes for that purpose.
- Two holes sharpener by Anabelle : The small hole fit regular size pencils and the bigger whole is perfect for those fat crayon type products (like the Jumbo Pencils by NYX)
- Scotch tape : Great for doing sharp angles
- Cosmetic cotton swabs : one side is pointy the other is flat. Great for cleaning up precisely.
- Makeup brush cleanser : To spot clean between uses
- Tweezers : I use them every time I do a makeup look to groom my brows, but also to apply falsies and rhinstones.
- Duo Clear Lash Glue : Great glue, dries clear and doesn't irritate my eyes
That's it for my makeup vanity staples! Hope you all enjoyed this quick post! See you the day after tomorrow :) Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥