Wednesday 12 March 2014

Disney Villains Series : Hades Inspired Makeup

Hey all! Today I'm continuing the Disney Villains series! This one is inspired by Hades from the movie Hercules. Ever since I saw a picture of him recently, I was really inspired to create a look to go with his colors! This is more of an artistic take on things, I hope you enjoy!




Products used :

Base
  • UDPP
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
  • L'Oréal Infallible Lacquer Liner in Black

Eyeshadow & Brows
  • BH 120 Palette (1st Edition)
  • Wet n Wild Blue Had me at Hello Palette 
  • NYX Single Shadow in Kiss in Casablanca (Cut crease)
  • Tarte High Performance Naturals (lower lash line blue)
  • The Balm Nude Tude Palette (Black)
  • L'Oréal Infallible Lacquer Liner in Black (brows)

Liner & Lashes
  • Kiss 05 Lashes
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Liner pencils in Perversion, Stone and Sabbath
  • E.l.f. Liquid Liner in Black
  • Ardène Glitter Liner in Blue
---

Disney Series Recap

Princesses : Snow White, Pocahontas, Mulan, Cinderella, Little Mermaid, Jasmine

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...