Sunday 27 February 2011

My favourite video games

So, I guess you could say I’m a little bit of a nerd! I've loved video games ever since I was a kid :)

I decided I felt like making a list of my favourite video games for fun! Please recommend me some in the comments; I would love to know which your favourites are!



- DDR
(does it count as a “video game”? I’ve been playing DDR for about the past 10 years! I just adore going out to the arcade and play! I don’t do it as much anymore but I really should, it’s such a great workout and I’m really lazy when it comes to working out =p) We even have our own metal pad at home. Only issue is that we live on a 2nd floor at the moment and we can't play =(


- Persona 3 FES, probably my all time favourite game!






Funny story, I’ve actually never played the game myself. I failed at playing so instead, I would watch my brothers play. I love the story ♥



- Super paper Mario, another one of my all time favourites! It lead me to play so many other Mario RPG types game after (Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time, Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door,






I’m not usually a FPS kind of girl, but I really enjoy this game, my boyfriend and I have all the DLCs and we’ve played for at least 40 hours so far =D


- Final fantasy VII, best RPG ever!



- Super Mario 3 (I’m really bad at this game, and I mean REALLY bad XD, but I love it nonetheless)



- The sims (highly addictive!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...