Sunday 27 February 2011

Favorite beauty products of 2010

As I’ve mentioned before, I’ve really been into everything beauty for the past year or so. Of course, I’ve discovered tons of products I absolutely adore during that time so I thought I would share my current favourites!

Just a FWI, most of my products are dugstore/cheap/samples! I cannot afford the high end make up like Mac yet =( but someday I hope! So if you’re not into cheap makeup, this post will probably not be of much interest!

Anyway here we go:


Face:

- Rimmel blush in pink sugar (I think I paid 3$ for this thing! Amazing =D)

Eyes:


Lips:


Perfume:

- Jean Paul Gauthier Classique EDP (this stuff is expensive -_- but I looove it)

Hair:


Brushes:

- Eco tools angled brush (you can only see the handle on the picture T_T)
- Eco tools blending brush (from the Eye brush set)

The Eco tools brushes are so soft and not flimsy at all, it’s pretty much the only decent drugstore brushes you can find here in Montréal! (Unless I haven’t been looking at the right places)
Would anybody be interested in swatches? For the 88 palette maybe? I know it’s been done countless times on blogs already so I didn’t bother, but let me know if you’re interested! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...