Monday 28 February 2011

Current obsession: cute tea sets and green tea


I’ve been trying to reduce my caffeine intake for the past couple of weeks. I’ve realised that I have been consuming a LOT of caffeine every day every since I started cégep two and a half years ago. While it helped give me enough energy to get through it, I know that consuming that much caffeine is bad for your health.

Now that I’ve taken a break from school until next fall (the program I want to study can only be begun in the fall as opposed to most university programs which are open to admission year round), I’ve decided that it would be better for me to go easy on the caffeine until then.

My first step? Remove energy drinks completely from my regimen and replace coffee by tea during the evening. I’m completely obsessed with green tea lately! I love the taste and the fact that it’s much less bitter than coffee. I also like that it is supposed to have plenty of health benefits so that I can drink it without feeling guilty =D

Another thing I love about tea is that you get to make it in cute tea pots! I brought this really pretty blue tea pot at a local store for only 15$. The cups came separately and were 2$ each. I thought it was a pretty good deal!

My next tea related purchase : jasmine green tea! ♥ I absolutely adore it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...