Monday 28 February 2011

Beauty craving : Sèche Vite Top Coat

I have real trouble with my nail polish chipping quickly and/ or getting smudged because it takes ages to dry. I really want to find a good top coat that makes my nail polish last and makes it dry super quickly.

I’ve heard a lot of good about the Sèche vite top coat, but since it’s not readily available here in Montréal (unless I’m looking in the wrong places! If that’s the case, please let me know where I can find it, I would be so grateful ♥), which mean if I want to get it, I need to order it online.
I have found a nail supply online store which sells it for rather cheap (around 7$ US if I’m not mistaken), but I still have to pay for shipping. I’d like to know what everyone thinks of this top coat? Does it live up to the hype? Which top coat do you swear by?

So far, I’ve tried Sally Hansen Diamond Shine top coat and base coat and the Revlon extra life no chip top coat. The Sally Hansen one did not protect my nail polish at all. In fact, I felt like it almost made it chip faster! As for the Revlon one, it used to work fine (but took ages to dry -_-), but it became very thick and hard to apply in record time to the point where I cannot use it at all anymore… bummer!


So, the question is : Sèche vite top coat, must have?

2 comments:

  1. i have a dry fast from sally hansen from pharmaprix. its drops you put on top of top coat. amazing AND must have

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds awesome, I'll check it out =D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...