Monday 24 February 2014

Disney Series : Rapunzel Tangled Inspired Makeup Look

I loved the movie tangled and I've been wanting to do this look for the longest time, but I wasn't sure how I would work with the color scheme. Somehow I thought that it wouldn't work so great once applied to makeup. I was so wrong! I'm super happy with the results with this one ♥




Products used :

Base
  • UDPP
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk

Eyeshadow & Brows
  • BH 120 Palette (1st Edition)
  • Stila in the Lights Palette
  • Maybelline Define-a-Brow Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Blonde

Liner & Lashes
  • Red Cherry #28 Lashes
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
  • E.l.f. Liquid Liner in Black

----

Disney Series Recap 

Princesses : Snow WhitePocahontasMulanCinderellaLittle MermaidJasmine, Tiana, Aurora

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...