Tuesday 4 February 2014

Valentine's Day Date Makeup Using Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette

Today I have another Valentine's Day date makeup look to share. For this one I used the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette. I feel like the Naked Palettes are really perfect for romantic, natural but seductive eye looks. I'm really enjoying this series! Apparently I'm doing them in reverse order, the last being the Naked 1 which will be coming up soon!

For this look I went for a very defined crease with a very shimmery eye. I kept the edge of the shadow super neat by applying a tape during makeup application. I chose full long lashes and a noticeable, but not too thick winged liner. I kept the face very flawless and accentuated my cheeks and lips with a soft pink color. Overall, I think this look is perfect for a romantic date! I hope you all enjoy it ♥

Full Face

Full Face with different lighting


Close Up

Products used :

EYES

  • UDPP
  • Maybelline Define a brow in Dark Blonde
  • Red Cherry #119 lashes
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • Elf Liquid Liner in Black
  • Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette :

All over the lid and inner corner : Verve
Outer corner, lower lashline and crease : Busted
Crease : Tease
Brow bone : Foxy
Crease : Liar

FACE
  • Revlon Photo Ready Foundation
  • Wet n Wild Reserve your Cabana Powder
  • NYC Synny Bronzer
  • Canmake Cream Cheek Blush in Marshmallow Pink
  • Maybelline Magic Lumi Highlighting Concealer
LIPS
  • Revlon Kissable Balm Stain in Honey
  • NYX Butter Gloss in Éclair

---

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...