Saturday 8 February 2014

Valentine's Day Date Makeup Using Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette

 Hey all! This is the last one of my Valentine's day looks using the Naked palettes! This one is a golden look with flawless skin, nude lips and a peachy blush. I hope that you enjoyed this series! Let me know what you think in the comments ♥



Different lighting
You can't see much in this lighting, but I like the picture :P




Products used :

EYES

  • UDPP
  • Maybelline Define a brow in Dark Blonde
  • Red Cherry #119 lashes
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • Elf Liquid Liner in Black
  • Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette :

All over the lid and inner corner : Half Baked
Second part of the lid : Smog
Outer corner, lower lashline and crease : Dark Horse and Creep
Crease : Buck
Brow bone : Virgin
Crease : Liar

FACE
  • Cover Girl 3 in 1 Stay Fabulous Foundation
  • Wet n Wild Reserve your Cabana Powder
  • Benefit Hoola Bronzer
  • Barbie Loves Stila Peach Blush
  • Hard Candy Tiki Bronzer
LIPS
  • NYX Round Lipstick in Pumpkin Pie

---

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...