Friday 28 February 2014

February 2014 Beauty Favorites

Hey everyone! It's time for monthly favorites once again! This month I don't have a lot of products because I haven't been buying much lately (update at the end). Meaning, I haven't been using many new things recently. I felt like it would be repetitive to keep talking about the same products over and over again. What do you think? Should I only include new products/rarely mentioned products in my favorites? Let me know in the comments.
Covergirl Stay Fabulous Foundation - I really cannot get enough of this foundation. I wrote about it in my last favorites.

Elf Essential Liquid Eyeliner in Black - Love this eyeliner. I get the easiest application and most precision out of all of my eyeliner with one. Also, it's only a dollar.

Britney Spears Circus Fantasy Perfume - To me the dominant notes are citrus and fruit. It's feminine and fresh, perfect for the upcoming spring season.

Rimmel Scandaleyes Khol in Nude - Great for brightening and a more awake look. It's also very creamy which is a must for me.

Quo Blending Sponge - My current favorite way to apply foundation.

Eco Tools Domed Bronzer Brush - I find it too dense for bronzer application, but it's great for powder. Gotta make sure to tap off the excess though, unless you care for a powdery look.

Babylips Dr. Rescue in Berry Soft - By now, everyone is aware that I love Babylips. This shade is no exception! It's a nice subtle pink hue that looks great with a fresh faced makeup look.

Sonia Kashuk Lash & Brow Groomer - The metal comb on this tool is amazing at separating lashes after mascara application.

Garnier BB Cream (Combination to Oily Skin) - Lately, my usually dry skin has been going through phases of being oily (it's not even weather related which is odd). Therefore this BB cream has been great for the past couple weeks. It's especially great for lazy mornings (most morning in February :P)

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze - Another lazy morning essential! Easiest and fastest way to add some color to your lids.

Wet n Wild Color Icon Bronzer in Reserve your Cabana - Because this powder is ever so slightly shimmery (not enough to use as an highlighter in my opinion), I use this as an all over powder when I'm going for a dewy finish.

Red Cherry Lashes in #28 - These are my current favorites for colorful looks. They're dramatic, but crisp and polished. It's perfect for makeup closeups!

---
Project 10$/Week Update 2 - I still haven't bought any makeup since the beginning of the year. I kind of thought this would be harder, but it's been quite easy. I also have been liking using up all the products that I already own. I'm still thinking of buying the Nars Laguna and Orgasm Duo. Another product I want is the Naked Basics Palette. Which one should I get first?


Which one should I get first?




Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...