Monday 10 February 2014

Makeup Wishlist 2014

Hey everyone! Today I'm sharing my makeup wishlist for 2014! As some of you might already know if you saw the post I did in january, I intend on buying no more than 10$ a week of makeup for the whole year of 2014 (each week unspent can be added to the last to make a bigger total). Since that is quite restrictive in terms of quantity of things I can buy, I'll have to think long and hard about what I really want and need. These items are items I've been wanting for a while, or recent discoveries I'm currently lusting over. Basically those are the products I am most likely to buy this year!

Makeup Wishlist 2014

Makeup Wishlist 2014 by luhivy featuring fox makeup

What is your beauty wishlist for 2014? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...