Monday 9 June 2014

Fun Wearable Summer Night Makeup using Darling Girl Cosmetics

Hey everyone! It's been a while since I've busted out my DGC shadows last, so I felt like having a little fun with them the other night. Since the weather has been nicer recently, I've been inspired to do more summer appropriate looks. Now this look is quite deep and dark, but with the shimmer and the hint of purple, I feel like it would be great for a summer night out. Let me know what you think!



I'm not entirely sure I remember the shadows I used to do this. I think I did L'OrĂ©al Infallible Shadow in Tender Caramel as a base all over the lid and then I built over that. I think I did Dark Heart and Dark Crystal in the crease and outer corners and Beluga Bebe on the inner lid, but I could be wrong! Sorry about that :S I totally forgot to make notes of the colors I used. :( Hope you still enjoyed this! 


Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...