Monday 2 June 2014

March, April and May 2014 Beauty Favorites

Hey all! Sorry I've been neglecting the blog lately. I feel like I've said this in the past three posts I did on here, but I can't seem to get on top of school and work lately. It's so much work!

Anyway, I've prepared a few blog posts to schedule for the blog for the next few weeks and hopefully those will hold you over until I can get some more time to blog again! Let me know if you have any ideas for quick posts I could make since I don't have a lot of time.

Enough chit-chat, let's get on with the favorites! I skipped two months, partly because I don't have a lot of time for blogging, but also since I haven't been buying much makeup lately. (because of my 10$/week budget for 2014) I feel like it would be boring for me to keep repeating the same products over and over again, so since I don't have many new products, I didn't have much to talk about in my favorites posts.


♥ Quo Eyelash curlers : Loving the look of this pair of curlers! They also work great and are only 5$. They really make a difference on how my lashes look!

♥ L'Oréal Magic Lumi Primer : I love the sheen that it gives my skin. I use it all the time underneath foundation, especially if I know they have a matte finish (I prefer dewy looking skin!)

♥ La Roche Posay Tolériane Ultra Moisturizer : My skin has been all over the place lately. Allergic and sensitive, as well as oily and prone to breaking out. This is a super gentle moisturizer that doesn't irritate my skin. It spreads out well and hydrates my skin just enough. Loving it!

♥ Katy Perry Meow Perfume : Love the smell, love the bottle and I got it for 20$. It's perfect!

♥ Essie Sure Shot Nail Polish : Great magenta color and amazing formula! It only needs two coats and goes on evenly. I'm loving it for summer.

♥ Urban Decay Naked Palette : I've been reaching out for this a lot lately. Not only is the color selection great, but I'm also loving the texture of the shadows. It might be my favorite Naked palette of the three!

♥ L'Oréal Infallible Shadow in Tender Caramel : Great color and pigmentation. It's super shiny and pretty. I've been wearing it a lot since I got it.

♥ L'Oréal Infalllible Gel Lacquer Liner in Black : Ever since my E.l.f. liquid liner ran out, I've been looking for something to replace it since I can't get my hands on E.l.f around here. I'm not liking anything so far, so I decided to switch back to gel. I started using a different brush with it tough and I much prefer it! I use a small Eco Tools lip liner to apply it (dipped slightly in makeup remover) and it works amazingly!

♥ Canmake Cream Cheek blusher : Easy to blend, and really natural even tough it's bubble gum pink. Love the finish on the skin too. It's really quick to apply so it's perfect if you're in a hurry, which is pretty much me every single day lately :P

♥ Babylips Dr. Rescue in Coral Crave : Subtle color, slick on the lips. It's been in my handbag for weeks and I'l loving it.

♥ Real Techniques blending brush : It's not too dense so it diffuses colors nicely. I quite enjoy using it.

---

That's it for today's favorites! Hope you enjoyed! What were your recent favorites? Let me know in the comments! :) Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...