Wednesday 11 June 2014

Eye of the Day (EOTD) : Neutral Lids with pop of Blue

Hey everyone! I'm super busy again, so I tought I would simply quickly share a neutral eye look I did today! It's a simple and wearable eye look with neutrals on the lid and a pop of blue on the lower lashline! I'm really into all kinds of variations of this makeup look lately. I guess you probably noticed from my Seaside makeup look I posted a few days ago. It's quite similar! If you like this look, you should check it out, I listed all the products I used to create it in the post! Hope you enjoy this quick makeup inspiration! Have a nice day everyone ♥




Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...