Thursday 5 June 2014

Beauty Empties Number 5

So, I think I waited just a tad too long to do this empties post and now I have a bunch of things to show you all. Oops :S Well let's get on with it, we have a lot of products to talk about! 


 ♥ Empties ♥

1) Batiste XXL Dry Shampoo : I didn't like this. I've reviewed it in depth here. Would not repurchase.

2) Alpen Milk Bubble Bath : This was a nice bubble bath, it foamed pretty well and smelled nice. Other than that it was nothing special. May repurchase.

3) Aussie Moist Conditioner : I think I included this in a favorites post a while back. Still liking the smell and how thick and conditioner it is. Would repurchase.

4) TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Conditioner : Not bad, not great. Liked the smell, but I got really sick of using it by the end of this huge bottle. Would probably repurchase.

5) Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle : this has been in my favorites multiple times. I'm loving it, but I can't get it in Quebec anymore. Would repurchase if I can get my hands on it!

6, 7, 9) Bath and Body Works Foaming Hand Soap : I loved all three smells and I love the hand soaps. I certainly will be purchasing more in the future.

8) Bath and Body Works Exotic Coconut Shower Gel : I like the smell, but it's nothing special. Also I'm not a fan of the packaging. I find it hard to squeeze the product out. I don't think I would repurchase.

10, 11, 12, 13) Candles : Sweet Clementine and Peach Bellini by Bath and Body Works. Amazing citrusy smelling candles. I don't know where the other two are from, but they were nice.  I would repurchase.



1) Bath and Body Works Hand Sanitizers : I love the smells and how affordable these are. I also like that they are small so I can try a bunch! Would repurchase.

2) Batiste Dry Shampoo : while I dislike the XXL formula, I'm a fan of the original formula. I've said it in the past and I've repurchased multiple times.

3) ZA Hydrating Mist : Loved it as an after makeup spray. I'm not sure it did anything, but it worked nicely to make my skin look less powdery. Would probably repurchase.

4) Dove Deodorant (peach scent?) : It wasn't bad and it smelled nice, but it was kind of boring. I guess I just like to use different deodorants all the time. Would not repurchase. 

5) Lush the Olive Branch Shower Gel : Loved this shower gel. The smell is amazing and I like that it's all natural. It's too bad it was such a small sized bottle. I think it's limited edition though so I don't think I can repurchase until winter next year.

6) La Roche Posay Thermal Water Spray : Again, I use this as an after makeup spray. I quite like it and it's not too expensive. I've already repurchased.

7) Maybelline and Wet n Wild Gel Liners : I liked all of these, but they dried out too quickly in my opinion. I prefer the l'Oréal one now. It's a lot darker and creamier. Would not repurchase. 

8) Liquid Liners : I liked all of these. The E.l.f one was absolutely fantastic and I would repurchase it in a minute. I loved the Thai brand liner as well, but when it dried out it got really hard to manage. I might repurchase if I could get it. The Ardène liner was fine at first, however it dried out ridiculously quickly and stained my lids like crazy. Would not repurchase.

9) Tarte Maracuja C-Brightener Eye Cream : Loved it! Super moisturizing and made my eyelids feel nice. It's too expensive for me to repurchase though. Would not repurchase. 

10) Yves Rocher Cream Eyeshadow : These were pretty, but they dried out like crazy. They were nothing special, so I would not repurchase.

11) Top Coats : Loved both the Sally Hansen and the Sèche Vite top coats. The only issue I got is both of these dried when they were half full. It's kind of a bummer, but I would repurchase. 

12) Cotton pads : The Make off brand is alright, but it's generic. I liked the Personnelle premium pads though. They kind of remind me of my beloved Shiseido pads. They're a little less soft, but they work fine. Might repurchase.

13) Estée Lauder Eye Cream : This was a tiny sample, but I quite enjoyed it. It's very expensive though so again I don't think I would repurchase.

14) Carmex Lip Balm : this was a nice balm, but unfortunately it expired so I'm throwing it out. I kind of smelled odd to me though. I have too many lip balms so I wouldn't repurchase this any time soon.

15) Clinique Face Primer : The sample was too small to really tell if it does anything and it smelled bad. I don't think I'd purchase it.

16) Duo Clear Lash Glue : Love this glue.It doesn't irritate my eyes and holds up well. It does smell a little odd though, like fishy. I don't know if it's just the one I got, but  it's weird. Already repurchased.

17) Glysomed hand cream : best hand cream. It's been my favorite for a long time. Would repurchase.

18) Mascaras : None of these mascaras are empty, but they're too old so I'm throwing them all out. I also didn't like any of those, so I didn't end up using them very much. Would not repurchase any of these.

---

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...