Tuesday 3 June 2014

Summer Bronzed Seaside Makeup

It's finally starting to get warm where I live and I'm really inspired by the hot weather. Today I decided to do bronzed skin with bronze eyes and a pop of sea blue. Basically, to me this look is beachy and summery, which is exactly where I want to be right now! 






Skin
  • Laura Mercier Foundation Primer in Radiance
  • Revlon ColorStay Foundation
  • Nars Laguna Bronzer
  • Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder
  • Blushes from the Quo Grace and Glamour Box in Sensual Enigma
  • Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette

Eyes
  • Urban Decay Naked Palette
  • Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
  • BH Cosmetics 120 Colors Palette (1st Edition)
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil in Sabbath
  • Rimmel ScandalEyes Kohl in Nude
  • L'OrĂ©al Infallible Lacquer Liner in Blackest Black
  • Milani Brow Fix in Light
  • Ardell 120 Demi Lashes
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara

Lips
  • NYX Round Lipstick in Hades
  • Tarte Nude Lipgloss (from the Christmas collection)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...