Thursday 19 June 2014

Summer Series : Tropical Fiesta Makeup Look

Hey all! Here is another fun summer look for you all! It's not really inspired by anything, but the colors remind me of tropical islands and feel good beach parties. It's super colorful and I'm really liking it. Hope you all enjoy! Let me know if you have any suggestions for more looks in the future! ♥




Products used :

Base
  • UDPP
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk

Eyeshadow & Brows
  • BH 120 Palette (1st Edition)
  • Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
  • Milani Brow Fix in Light

Liner & Lashes
  • Red Cherry #28 Lashes
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • L'OrĂ©al Infallible Lacquer Liner in Very Black
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on pencil in Sabbath
---

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...