Saturday 7 June 2014

Projet 10$/Week 2014 Update n3 and Haul

So the resolution is still going strong! I must say I'm very proud of my restraint! Here are my latest purchases! 


- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder Palette (67$)
- Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette (33$)

Total : 100$ (10 weeks)

Since I had accumulated 500 points at Sephora, I also got the 500 points perk. It's a Laura Mercier kit that includes an exfoliator, a gloss (it smells heavenly!), a highlight powder (super potent!), and a deluxe sample size of their famous foundation primer and tinted moisturizer.

We're now up to week 22 of my new year resolution and we're doing well! I'm really excited about all of my purchases so far and super happy that I've been keeping up with this resolution. It's hard for me to stick to anything (except this blog, I guess I've been doing a pretty good job of sticking to that for the past few years when I think about it), so I'm especially impressed with my self control. Anyway, I'll update you all again in a few weeks with my future purchases. Let me know if you'd like to see reviews of any of these!

---

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...