Wednesday 31 August 2011

Simple contrasting stripped Nail Art


Since my last nail art success I've been motivated to try out new designs on my nails. This one was more of a challenge, since stamping is very easy.

The hardest part was drawing the stripes to be about the same width and to be straight. Also working whit a white base (it's an old polish to make it worse) took some work, since it needed three coats to be opaque.

Overall, I think that I did a pretty good job. Obviously working with my non dominant hand was a challenge which means my right hand looks a little more sloppy, but the whole thing is pretty clean looking nonetheless. The design is simple, very contrasting and fun!





What do you all think? Should I keep posting nail art?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...