Wednesday 10 August 2011

Colorful Make Up Ideas : Mystical Melody

Colorful make up ideas can come from tons of sources. From animal,  to products, art, scenery, etc. This time my inspiration was a new product I have just gotten! 


I haven’t posted a makeup look in forever!

Actually, I haven’t posted anything beauty related for quite some time also!

Since my trip and my move, it’s been hard to find time to do beauty related posts for many reasons. However, I am now in my permanent apartment (by that, I mean that I won’t be moving again anytime soon!) which means I now have access to my full stash of makeup and beauty products once more.

There is still a lot to do in the new apartment in terms of cleaning and organising, but I have all I need nearby, which is more than I can say for the past few months =p

Just before I left Montreal, I went to the drugstore and purchased a new NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in the color Oyster. I hadn’t had the time to try it out yet, so it’s the first thing I went to when I unpacked my makeup.



The color is gorgeous and it’s a great base for purples and even blues. The duochrome effect gives the eyeshadows a beautiful sheen J

Here is a swatch of Oyster. Isn't it beautiful? You can't really see the duochromey effect it gives off in the picture though! NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow pencils always give me tons of colorful make up ideas!


I went for this deep purple eye today! I think it’s kind of mysterious and mystical looking. What do you think?











Would you like me to post more colorful make up ideas like this one? Tell me in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...