Monday 22 August 2011

Going to university

It's official, I'm going to university this fall with my boyfriend :D

We just got the news, we're both accepted and will begin a pharmacy doctorate here in Quebec city in two weeks!

This is so exciting :D I cannot wait to start! After 8 months off, I'm ready for school. There are already tons of events planned for our first month of school, sounds like we're going to be busy, but in a good way! There is a lunch on September 1st, 3 initiation days, and an official soiree at the end of September to officially welcome us into the program. I'm really excited to start meeting new people and make friends!

We have been waiting for this moment for several months now so I am utterly in heaven right now! Anyhow, I just thought I would let all of you know these exciting news.

This is the view from our new place, isn't it amazing?


Us celebrating the amazing news! The quality isn't great (front camera on our new Android phone is only 2 mpx, so it's not amazing), but the picture is cute anyway :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...