Saturday 27 August 2011

Beauty Haul : Winners

I went to Winners today for some shopping and I found some great beauty products!

First I got this Barbie ♥ Stila set for just 10$!




The set includes a palette with two eye shadows and a beautiful blush, a black liquid eyeliner and red lipstick

It's great timing, my black liquid liner from L'Oréal is running out so now I got a backup! I love the thin tip :)


The red lipstick is really nice too, it's the first lipstick in my collection!




The palette contains a black shadow, a navy shadow and a peachy blush with gold shimmer in it.


The picture is not showing the blush (left) true to color. It's actually a lot more peachy and much less brown O_o


I also got something I have been wanting forever: Sèche Vite Top Coat *woohoo* I was so excited that I already made a manicure with it using my konad stamping set! (upcoming post)




That's all I got today!

I tried recreating Barbie's look on the tin! I don't think I can pull off red lipstick, lol.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...