Friday 19 August 2011

Mini Haul : Bath and Body Works candles and coupons

I've been to Bath and Body Works for the first time this morning (technically it's the second time, I went to check it out really quickly last week with my mom) and I got a couple small candles! I have wanted to go for several months now, but there is no Bath and Body Works in Montreal. You can imagine how I excited I was when I discovered there is one in Quebec City!

They were only 5$ for three (the tiny 45g/1.6oz size) so that's what I got for now :) I wanted to try out the scents first and see if I like the products before I go nuts and get everything :P

I checked out the wallflowers too, but I wasn't sure what scent I should get and I was affraid I would regret it. Plus, they don't have the one scent I'm sure I love so far : Mint chocolate! It's a new scent so maybe it isn't out yet? I hope they'll make it, it's AWESOME :D

Here's what I got ^^

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I got the mint chocolate candle twice! To me, it smells exactly like mint chocolate chip ice cream which is my favorite ice cream flavor. YUM :D
This one, the salty caramel, was my boyfriend's favorite scent! It really smells just like the name, sweet caramel with a touch of saltiness. The scent is really potent on this one, I like that


 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥  

So far I'm really pleased to say that I truly enjoy Bath and Body Works candles. The scents are strong and varied and they are not too expensive.

The cashier also gave me a 20% off coupon on all merchandise, but the Wexler products (I don't know what they are?). I'm probably going to pick up a wallflower or Halloween/fall limited soaps and candles :D Yay for Bath and Body Works coupons :)

Bonus picture of my cat being adorable with my doll :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...