Friday 8 November 2013

The Hunger Games Inspired Makeup Series : District 4 (Fishing)

 Hey everyone! Today I'm back again with the Hunger Games series! I'm getting more and more excited about the movie release at this point and this series is only making it that much harder to wait (but also that much more exciting!).  The movie comes out in two weeks if I'm not mistaken. I kind of want to re-read the series to get myself ready for the movie, but I'm not sure I have enough time with school and work. Anyway, this is district four, the fishing district.

I went quite literal for this one and I and basically drew a swimming fish on my eye. This is obviously as unwearable as it gets, but it looks really cool in my opinion. Let me know what you think! 




Products used :

Base
  • UDPP
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk

Eyeshadow & Brows
  • BH 120 Eye Shadow Palette (1st Edition)
  • NYX Single Shadow in Kiss in Casablanca
Liner & Lashes
  • Ardell Cirque du Soleil Inspired Lashes
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • Ardène Glitter Liner in Silver
  • Milani Liquid Eye Liner Pencil in Perfect Purple
  • Ardène Liquid Liner in Silver

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...