Monday 4 November 2013

The Hunger Games Inspired Makeup Series : District 2

Hey everyone! I'm back with district two today! District two is where most peacekeepers are trained and it's pretty much considered the weapon district. It's also known for its stone quarries which a lot of the District's inhabitants work in.

Because of that, I decided to go with a really dramatic black and slate color theme, with just a hint of green to keep things interesting. To me, this dark and intense look represents the stones and the deeps of the undergrounds, but also the somber reality surrounding weapons. I'm not expressing my thoughts very clearly, but to me, weapons and stones are synonymous with deep shades and dramatic shapes. So check out what I came up with :



Products used :

Base
  • UDPP
  • L'OrĂ©al Black Gel Liner

Eyeshadow & Brows
  • Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
  • Stila in the Lights Palette
  • NYX Casting Call Palette
  • Darling Girl Cosmetics Morbid Angel Loose Shadow
  • Darling Girl Cosmetics Bio-exorcist Loose Shadow
  • Milani Brow Fix in Light

Liner & Lashes
  • Ardell Wispies
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • Sephora Forest Green Liner Pencil

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...